Strange thing happened which I hope isn't a fluke. She was hating her crate, showed no interest in going in and definitely did not like sleeping in there. Kien-sen moved it so that the narrow side is pointing towards the room, rather than the widest side and now we've covered the sides a little better so it's dimmer and she seems mildly happier to go in of her own accord. She still whines to come out when she wakes up in there during the night but for the first time this morning, I was awake at 6:50am and not a peep from her to be let out (never mind the fact she was yipping for what seemed like ages at 2am and again at about 3am).
She's been so good today, I somehow took 63 photos of her in the space of 3 hours. My personal favourite being this one:

No comments:
Post a Comment