3 days to go till we motor over to Wales to collect Coco and I'm building up a steady stream of first-time pug mumma nerves and worries. Let's see...there's the worry of:
- the daily commute she'll have with me (is she timid? Is she barky? Is she going to poo-pee on the train?)
- London assholes who don't give a crap about a petite woman trying to make her way about the transport system, let alone a petite woman holding a teeny pug.
- tiring and letting Coco walk about as we're commuting and her getting trampled / shoved into harm's way.
- getting into fights and being arrested for Assault and battery upon the London assholes.
- letting her walk on the pavements around Fulham, where my office is, which is frequented by litter, turds and broken glass. Yick.
In other news:
Been listening to Biffy Clyro on Radio One since I've been in the office and I'm loving their rendition of JT & Ciara's "Love Sex + Magic".
Also loving the look of Chanel's new Jade nail varnish.
ALSO very much looking forward to the new series of Peep Show starting on Friday, but alas I'll be halfway over to Wales at 10pm that night. Thank G-d for 4oD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment